“I walk with you throughout your journey, from the moment you discover you’re expecting.”
Private Sessions (Online or in Person)
Society leads most to focus on the portion of motherhood that begins after baby arrives. However, our responsibility as parents begins from the moment we discover we’re expecting. Pregnancy and childbirth are one of the most empowering seasons in a woman’s life. Unfortunately, many struggle with finding the balance between caring for self as well as another.
Stress and anxiety are things that the most powerful and successful of women fight to overcome prior to pregnancy. Studies have proven how a mother’s hormones travel through the placenta to baby like other nutrients or toxins. And for many, the maternal experience and the changes of energy, routine, and capabilities have the potential of causing great discomfort and hormonal shifts. When working with a Maternity Coach, mom and coach work together to set goals and establish plans that help to improve the quality of life experienced during pregnancy, childbirth, and after baby arrives.
“No longer shall the depths and possibility for maternal transformation during the pregnancy and birth experience be put aside.”
My Peaceful Pregnancy Maternal Coaching program is designed to merge birth preparation with the understandings each woman’s connection and journey through life. Education intense coaching provides you with all the information you would learn during natural childbirth classes and more. All is broken up into bite-size chunks throughout your pregnancy experience. This technique has been proven to improve maternal and fetal outcomes, reduce maternal anxiety, and create a greater sense of confidence and satisfaction throughout the pregnancy and birth experience.
I walk with you throughout your journey, from the moment you discover you’re expecting to keep you fully engaged in the process. Self and Spiritual awareness are enhanced through the support and education received through this program. As your coach, I’m available to answer questions, provide continuous support and guidance aimed to empower and help you create your own story of peace and joy, as opposed to those of fear, stress, and suffering.
You may benefit from this Maternity Coaching program if you:
- Aspire to develop an enhanced connection with the individual growing inside
- Believe in the power of preparation
- Experience comfort in being well informed
- Seek to encourage that your baby develops and grows in a calm, centered, and peaceful environment
- Find additional support valuable
- Wish to enter into your birth feeling prepared and confident
- Plan to labor and birth unmedicated
- Desire to empower yourself in having the most supported, informed, peaceful, and relaxed pregnancy and labor experience possible
- Would like to have someone: knowledgeable, experienced, uninhibited by office hours and readily available to you for all things pregnancy related: aches; pains; mood swings; venting; or for that questionable non-emergent advice
*Available as an add-on Maternity Coaching service for those within the Denver, Colorado area.