“I walk with you throughout your journey, from the moment you discover you’re expecting.”
Many focus on the portion of motherhood that begins after baby arrives. However, our responsibility as parents begins from the moment we discover we’re expecting. Pregnancy and childbirth are one of the most empowering seasons in a woman’s life. Unfortunately, many struggle finding the balance between caring for self as well as another. When working with a Maternity Coach, mom and coach work together to set goals and establish plans that help to improve the quality of life experienced during pregnancy, childbirth, and after baby arrives.
(Online or in Person)
I walk with you throughout your journey, from the moment you discover you’re expecting to keep you fully engaged in the process. Education intense coaching provides you with all the information you would learn during natural childbirth classes and more. My Peaceful Blessings Maternity Coaching program is designed to merge birth preparation with scientific evidence of woman’s connection to our universe. Self and Spiritual awareness is enhanced through this style of support and education that is broken up into bite-size chunks throughout your pregnancy experience. As your coach, I’m available to answer questions, provide continuous support and guidance aimed to empower and help you create your own story of peace and joy, as opposed to those of fear, stress, and suffering.
You may benefit from Maternity Coaching if you:
- Find additional support valuable
- Desire to enter into your birth feeling prepared and confident
- Plan to labor and birth unmedicated
- Believe in the power of preparation
- Experience comfort in being well informed
- Desire to empower yourself in having the most supported, informed, peaceful, and relaxed pregnancy and labor experience possible
- Would like to have someone knowledgeable, experienced, uninhibited by office hours and readily available to you for all things pregnancy related: aches; pains; mood swings; venting; or for that questionable non-emergent advice
*Available as an add-on Maternity Coaching service for those within the Denver, Colorado area.