We’re laboring through life ladies!
We all have our own process for completing tasks, getting through hard times, feeling our best, and birthing our dreams. Like in childbirth, the natural process of labor can cause us to experience stress, anxiety, and pain. It can make us feel like we’re drowning or spiraling. We can feel trapped, lost, overwhelmed, and/or afraid.
However, contractions of life are those portions of our journey that apply the necessary pressure needed to open us up to birth new life, visions, habits, and the best version of ourselves…so, they’re inevitable, they’re going to come. The question is, how can we make it through the labor and birthing process and continue to maintain a sense of balance and peace?
∼Assess, Plan, and Conquer∼
I’m a nurse, and as a coach, identifying processes and developing individualized plans that provide relief is what I do!
Those contractions of life that may have led to your feeling anxiety, stress, fear, tension, and/or pain are actually your peaceful blessings. They provide tons of necessary information. Through assessment and planning, I help women experience greater clarity and a more peaceful mind as they labor through life, whether they’re birthing babies, new habits, or dreams.
As your coach, I’m committed to helping you:
- Receive the clarity you need to unblock your “individual power”
- Live freely from mental blocks, disruptive cycles, physical and mental pain
- Understand how to create your own process
- Articulate your own plan for peace and balance
- Prepare you to ride the waves of each contraction of life
- Empower you to take control of your birthing process and your labor experience